Monday, April 28, 2008

Team Texeira

I signed up today to do a 6! mile walk on October 12th. This is part of the Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes walkathon. It will be in San Jose on Sunday, October 12th. Oh I already said the date. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know about this. We have a team called, appropriately enough, Team Texeira and as befits a blog mistress, we even have a blog!

Anyone reading this who lives around here (or wants to travel!) is welcome to join our team. Just follow the above link or the one on the blog & click on join a team. There are a couple of things I should point out. 1) I didn't name this blog. The official team captain did. 2) I'm not the official team captain, Stephen is. He says that it was accidental but I'm a little suspicious. Anyway I'm the unofficial captain & the one whose good side you want to get on (don't ask me why, I just thought it sounded good). There are only 3 people on our team so far: Me (the REAL captain), Stephen (the FAKE captain), and Cindy (who doesn't care who is captain). Please join us!

If you can't join us, certainly feel free to sponsor a walker or the team! Follow the same link & click on sponsor a walker.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: