Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Everybody Blogs!

I thought this was pretty cool (thanks Dad for sending it to me!). The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops has a blog for the Pope's visit. The Pope really isn't writing blog posts but this is pretty close!

So what do we learn from this? If you aren't blogging you are behind the times, you missed the train, you're --- I don't know, other platitudes. You get the idea. Don't think you need to start a blog and do all the hard work associated with maintaining it. Someone (Me) has already done that for you! All you need to do is write a post. See how simple life is.

Reminder: This is post #98. 98 is very close to 100. If you haven't sent me anything, I'll be making up something about you to put in the 100th post. Please, please, please send me something!

Robin - the lonely blog mistress

No comments: