Sunday, April 20, 2008

Silent Sunday (sort of)

Friday I made a long, long journey out to Stockton so that I could watch my nieces & nephew attend their horseback riding lesson. Aside from the slight odor (the animals, not the kids), it was a pleasant experience. I thought that all the kids did really well riding. I found the horses to be kind of scary, I'm pretty sure one wanted to bite me. I was also nearly attacked by chickens. Fortunately Alex was around to protect me.








I took a bunch of pictures & thought I'd share them today. Note that there were four riders, however, you'll only see three. One asked me not to put her picture on the blog. I'm telling you this so that she won't look and say, "how come she left me off?" It is my desire to respect her wishes (ok, a little fear also), that prompted me not to post her picture. If this individual would like to give me permission to share, I'm happy to add her!


Robin, the lonely blog mistress
(I'm quite taken with this appellation)

No comments: