Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flowers

I like flowers. They make me smile which I'm pretty sure is a good thing. Rarely do I not have a vase or two of flowers in the house. You all wonder why I'm telling you this don't you? I have to do a post about something because NO ONE else has posted yet! Actually there is a point. I read a posting on the Cognitive Daily blog about a study done that shows flowers produce positive emotions. I've known this for a long time but it is nice that there is a scientific study to back me up.

According to the study, there is more positive emotion involved when someone receives flowers then in just looking at them. Since I can't send everyone flowers you'll have to get by with looking at the picture. These are the flowers I currently have in my living room. Hope they produce positive emotions in everyone!
Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: