Sunday, December 2, 2007

View From My Deck

This is a picture I took the other morning from my deck. The fog was settled in the hills and I thought it looked really nice. It would have been better if I could have removed the stuff on the neighbor's roof. Our new house has multiple backyards. There is the main one which is VERY crowded with Jill's plants. Then there is the part way at the back of the house. She doesn't have many plants there yet. I like that part because it is kind of secluded. Then there is my deck. This is the one I like best. There are a few plants on it, but only ones I like. Eventually I'm going to get a small table & chairs so that I can sit outside. Right now it is a bit cold though! It is peaceful & quiet on the deck & pretty secluded. I've walked down the street & over to the hills & you can see it but you have to be really looking for it.

Robin

No comments: