Friday, December 7, 2007

Introductions and Contemplations

For those who know me, I am a quirky, curly, intractable sort of charming twit as to be bearable enough to enjoy and joyful enough to be smiling. I am commonly referred to as Michael, or, just as commonly these days, Hanuman.

My interests are in early childhood education, food preparation, singing, dancing, writing poetry and prose, composing songs and scores, playing guitar and bass, cavorting with my friends, reading, Yoga (including the less well-known devotional aspects), learning, truth-seeking, counseling and conversing, elucidating and cobweb-clearing (in the head my dears).

On a side note, when I was a small child, Robin knocked me down a flight of stairs.

PS Jill, send me your contact info in an e-mail, if you can.

No comments: