Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hi

Just thought I'd post & say Hi. You all may have noticed the counter at the bottom right. It was at 120 last I looked. Admittedly a lot of those are me but I'm encouraged to see that other people are also looking. I don't know who you are but please post! I really don't have a lot to say. Here are a few quick updates:

--Talia had her tonsils out today. I hear that she was very brave. I expect someone will post an account soon.

--Jill found little grubs crawling under the door into her room.

--We leave for London in 6 days! Our flight has already been delayed by 3 hours, I hope we make it.

--I went to an exciting holiday party tonight. It wasn't to bad, there was one really strange person there that claimed I was related to him. (Or maybe he was trying to claim I wasn't related?)

--I just realized I can't go to London until I find my little photo album with Pippin & Mellifera's pictures. I need to take it with me & I don't know where it went to.

--Um . . . nothing else to say. Get busy & post! I'm sure someone out there can do better than this!

Robin

No comments: