Monday, August 13, 2012

I Love Pinterest!

When I first heard about Pinterest I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. Posting pictures? It didn't sound like a lot of fun. Once I got on though it took very little time for me to be hooked. I thought I'd share a few of my pins today and if you'd like to see more you can find me here.

This is from my It made me smile and/or laugh board.



This one's from my Quotes and Thoughts board.



This is from the Vintage cookbooks and recipes board.  I collect old cookbooks and leaflets and I have this one. One of these days I'm going to take pictures of all of mine and post them on my board!



This is from the Jewelry board. It's Elizabeth Taylor's tiara. Circa 1880, it was a gift from Mike Todd. Some how I think I could live with having this!

This is from the Cats board. You probably could have guessed that!



This is one I just re-pinned tonight. It's on my History board.



I love pink! This lovely pink tree is on the Yes, I do like pink board.


This one is on the Needlework board. It's called  "Leaving" by Lisa Binkley and is in the August/September 2012 Quilting Arts magazine. I really like this a lot. The beaded leaf is wonderful.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love Pinterest too. But I have to admit, when the newness wore off, I don't go there as often as I used too. I like having a place to pin pictures, but I don't like surfing there to find them. For me, its a winter place to be.
xx, Carol

robin michelle said...

I like that - a winter place to be. Or maybe I just like the word winter! Did you get the email I sent you? I didn't want you to think I ignored your other comment!