Thursday, August 16, 2012

Goodreads

I just finished updating my Goodreads account so I thought I'd ask: Are you on Goodreads? I found this site late last year and was instantly captivated. I can get hints on what to read, track what I'm reading, look at what friends are reading and join a challenge. I love it!

I used to save my list of books to be read on an Amazon wishlist. I like Goodreads to be read list much better. It's fun to see what other people are reading and get recommendations. My daughter is on also and I get a lot of recommendations from what she is reading. Sometimes we have similar tastes!

You can see the widget on the righthand side that shows my challenge for this year. Click on it and join me on Goodreads! Maybe you'll find something that sounds good in my lists!

Here's a screenshot of some of the books I've read this year.  


No comments: