Monday, November 26, 2007

Wow a new blog!

Hi everyone. I'm Pippin Texeira. I'm the best looking cat in the whole world & I live with Robin & a couple of other weird people. I LOVE blogs. I have my own blog (they call it a diary) on Catster. Catster is a pretty cool site where cats get their own web page & can put up pictures & stuff. It is lots of fun. I have a sister named Mellifera who posted yesterday. She is a really prissy pain in the neck. I don't know why we have to keep her but Mom insists. I'm a very smart cat. I know this because I've been able to completely train one person to my will and semi-train 2 people. My Mom is totally trained & does everything I want. If I meow she jumps up & runs to see what I want. It is pretty fun to wait until she is all comfortable reading or something & then start meowing! I love to wake her up about 4 am. I walk all over her, meow in her face and make sweet little noises. She gets up and feeds me then (if she doesn't get up fast enough, I'm willing to bite her nose). I spend most of my time sleeping but still manage a pretty active social life. There are a couple of neighborhood cats that come by to visit. Mom won't let me outside but we talk through the window. So that is my life. Waited on, indulged and loved. What more could you ask for? By the way, unlike my sister I don't type my posts. I dictate them to my Mom. I have better things to do.

Pippin

No comments: