Monday, November 26, 2007

Overseas Adventures

How awesome is this! It is nice to see the fam moving up in the technological world. I hear a few of you are traveling soon- awesome. You guys are going to London and Paris- anywhere else? The weird thing is, I fly BACK to the states the day before you guys fly OUT. Crazyness. FYI, this is Mindy(Debbie's daughter from Oregon, currently living in Germany- mindylovesasha.blogspot.com). Anyway, I am sure you all have heard I got a crazy idea in my head one day and packed up most of my belongings and moved to Germany as an au pair. Ah-may-zing idea, actually. I have been able to travel quite a bit- Spain, Poland, Turkey, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and around Germany. My time here is coming to end, two weeks left. I am posting a few pics of me and the sights that I saw. And I think more people, ahem Oregonians, should post what is going on with them in their lives. Ciao.

****ok, to explain the pics... #1: in front of a german bakery. #2: in prague, on a tower. #3: in turkey, on a boat tour. #4: in holland, holding cheese. #5: in spain, in front of la sagrada familia. #6: in a castle overlooking heidelberg.











No comments: