Friday, November 30, 2007

Good Work!

I'm glad to see people posting, let's keep up the good work! I'd like to see posts from some of you lurkers (that is what they call people who read blogs but don't comment). Personally I like the term & am quite happy with being a lurker but I still want to hear from you! Trust me, your lives must be more interesting than mine.

As an example, this is what I did yesterday. Got up about 10 am. Took a shower. Emptied the litter box. Checked email & blogs. Was very excited to see new blog posting. Worked for awhile. Realized I had to mail my rent check. Spent an hour looking for the folder that has my landlady's address in it. Didn't find the folder. Ate some crackers. Worked awhile longer. Remembered I had put the folder in a "safe" place where I wouldn't forget it. Fed the cats. Looked for an envelope to mail rent. Finally got it ready & put out for the mail lady. Rode my bike. Read a book. Cuddled with Pippin. Pretended to work. Ate dinner. Did blog stuff. Fed the cats. Emptied the litter box. Read awhile. Sent out work newsletter. Went to bed.

I'm quite sure someone out there can beat this!

Robin

2 comments:

CoastalCAGardener said...

I'll give this the "Most Interesting Concept" prize for a blog. And some nice entries too, I might add.

Sure beats any idea's I've ever come up with for keeping family in touch.

Thanks for considering my blog interesting. Although it's neglected at times. Seems that I can't come up with much more than "just had time to water and weed - looking forward to a nap" But it's nice to know some folks read it.

Cheers,
C.C.

stexeira said...

Very interesting Robin. I particularly like the part where you "pretended to work."

Concerned in Oakland