Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Cats Viewpoint

My Mom is making me post on her dumb blog. I have my own blog on Catster so I don't know why I have to do this. I find the whole blogging thing kind of strange. Pippin loves it because he is such a show-off. Anyway . . .

I'm still not adjusted to this new house. Every morning when I wake up I think I'll be back in my apartment where it was cozy & safe. I feel so spread out in this house, there are just to many places where a cat could get lost. I don't have my patio anymore so I'm trapped in the house. Pippin hogs all the good windows to look out & hisses at me whenever I come out of my room. I walk around & meow & Mom keeps asking what is wrong with me. She isn't real bright sometimes, you'd think she would figure it out.

So that's my post. It may seem a little short but it took quite a while because I had to pick out each key with my claw.

Mellifera

No comments: