Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Intro

Well Robin is insisting that I introduce myself. I believe that if you can't figure it out by my initials then I'm not important enough to you to care. OK maybe that didn't make a lot of sense, but old age and children are affecting my brain.
I am Robin's youngest sister (most of the time anyway). I am married to Andres and we have 4 children ages 17 to 4. Oldest Elizabeth is 17, she is graduating in January and is working full-time at Barnes & Noble cafe. Alex is 11 and the only boy, he loves Pokemon, electronic games and fighting with his sisters (that sounds familiar). Jennifer is 9 and loves art, dance, and animals. Last (but definitely not least) is Talia, she is 4 and loves school and helping mommy. I think both of those will only last another 6 months or so. She is also the one sent to ask for everything (you remember that trick right Robin).
We homeschool and have our own business Andy The Handyman, both while very time consuming are going very well.
That should be more than sufficient intro, so speak up who else is out there??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, thanks! I don't think it fair to blame your decline on those innocent children (well maybe one of them)!

CMTM said...

Innocent children?! It may not be fair, but it is the truth. Oh well maybe it's really just old age after all...........