Monday, November 26, 2007

Who Am I?

There are a lot of people who have been invited to post on this blog & it may get a bit confusing to figure out who is writing. So here is what I'm thinking (everyone hold your breath).

When you do your first post introduce yourself & tell everyone something about what you are doing. I know we all know each other one way or another but we don't see people & know what is going on in their lives. Which is the point of sharing on this exciting blog! Also if you can sign your blog w/your name & not just rely on the initials at the bottom I think that would help. To get everyone started, I'll introduce myself & tell you some REALLY boring things about me.

I'm Robin Texeira. I'm a really old person now. I won't tell you how old but the two numbers are 0 and 5. Feel free to put them together anyway you want. I just moved to a house in Castro valley where I'm living with Jill & her boyfriend John and my 2 cats. Jill is an extremely strange person but I think you all know that. I love my new house but it sure seems weird to be in a house after living for so long in an apartment! Here is a picture of my house.

I work from home for a very strange company that shall remain nameless. I mostly spend my time pretending to work and reading mysteries. Now there is one interesting thing - I'm going to London on December 12th! I'm pretty excited about this. We (my co-travelers are supposed to be posting & will shortly identify themselves), sort of finalized our itinerary Saturday night, so hopefully we won't be standing in the middle of a London street looking lost. We plan to spend one day in Paris - I'm a bit nervous about this. What if someone speaks to me in French? I don't know French, I barely speak English. Guess I'll worry about it later.

See how easy that was? Now you can all post & tell us something about yourself. The other thing I wanted to mention was that everyone should feel free to invite other family members to participate in this blog. I don't have email addresses for everyone I'm related to so have only sent information to a limited number of people. Please send to anyone you think might be interested & if they want to sign-in as themselves using a gmail account, let me know & I'll send them an invitation. Note: You don't have to put your last name in your post if you don't want to. Thanks!

Robin

No comments: