Friday, November 23, 2007

Blog Intro

This is going to be the Texeira family blog. I'm quite taken with this blog thing. Not sure why but it really appeals to me. So I decided to start a Texeira family blog that everyone can post to. This way you can share your (hopefully) exciting life with everyone else. Feel free to send this to anyone else who may want to contribute. Your last name doesn't have to be Texeira but it would be good if you had some connection, however small.

You are probably thinking, "but what do I write about?" Anything you want. Just tell us what is going on in your life, post a picture & let us guess or say this is a stupid idea. Please bear in mind that I take rejection very hard though.

It is really easy to use the blog - just sign-in (info in email) and click on "new post" in the top right corner. Choose a title for your post & then start typing! You'll see little icons up at the top where you can add a picture, video etc.

I'm currently reading 75+ blogs in Google Reader. I'm anticipating that this one will be at least as interesting as the others I read. With Google Reader you can see all your blogs & new posts show up. I'll be looking for a new post to this blog tomorrow morning!

You'll notice that on the right hand side it says "Interesting Links" - here is where you can add any links you think others might enjoy looking at. I put in Amazon just as an example. To add to this click on customize in the right top corner & edit Interesting links. Changing settings etc is pretty easy so feel free to do so (just don't mess it up!).

No comments: