Monday, January 3, 2011

I didn't disappear. . . .

I've been sick! I've had a bad throat & sinus infection and some kind of stomach upset. I'm finally starting to feel a little better today. It's been a miserable few days though. Aside from a doctor visit and feeding my cats about all I've done is sleep. I should be amazingly well rested but I still feel exhausted.

I didn't do my New Years Eve letting go ritual. I felt so sick that night that I didn't think it was a good idea to add any emotional stuff to the physical. I was kind of upset but I started thinking today that I'll just do it this weekend. So I'm off by a week - I've always been a slow starter!

Anyway I'm glad to be feeling a little better and I hope everyone else had a better New Year's Eve/Day than I did!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You just keep that crud on your side of the country ~lol~

Glad you feel better. Doesn't matter when you get rid of the baggage as long as it goes!!

Happy New Year.

Crazy Mama said...

get lots of rest and i hope you feel back to yourself real quick!

Andrea said...

Hope you're feeling better. Every day is a day for letting go and new beginnings! Maybe even today? :)

robin michelle said...

Thanks all of you! I'm feeling so much better this morning - almost normal.

I think you're right about letting go every day Andrea. I just let something go this morning. No ritual - just decided enough was enough and it's out of my life. It felt good.