Monday, January 24, 2011

Musical Monday

Oops forgot to post earlier today! My sister always liked this song when we were kids. She may still like it actually. How about the short skirts? I thought clothes today were revealing! Oh my goodness that makes me sound awfully old. . . One of my somewhat secret desires is for a pair of sexy boots like she's wearing in the video. It's one of the things I promise myself when I lose weight. Oh well - one of these days I guess. There are a few people I'd like to walk on with them!

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh! Terry LOVES this song. I think its the minis and Nancy. He lives in the past and thinks I should still wear minis. I feel blessed that he still sees me as I was when we met ~lol~, but then, that's pretty much how I see him too.

robin michelle said...

I think that's sweet that you still see each other that way!