Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Twenty Questions

We've probably all played that game right? CNN had an article called 20 questions that could change your life. I don't know that they'll really change your life but some of them seem worth thinking about. You can click the link if you want to read all of them - I've posted a few below that I liked. Now you have something to think about in your spare time today!
  1. Is this what I want to be doing?
  2. Why worry?
  3. What is my body telling me?
  4. Where am I wrong?
  5. What potential memories am I bartering, and is the profit worth the price?
  6. Where should I break the rules?
  7. Are my thoughts hurting or healing?

2 comments:

Peruby said...

Very nice! I'll have to print these out and post them by my desk at home and at work. Positive thinking.

robin michelle said...

I'm glad you liked them!