Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trip update

I had a nice day. I went to Soledad mission & then came back to Monterey and wandered around by the bay. There were a lot of people out. It was a beautiful day & I guess everyone was taking advantage of it. I'm tired! It took 4 hrs to get here last night and I don't think I've quite recovered. Anyway ... tomorrow Carmel mission and then I'm going to drive down the coast & go visit family. Here's some pictures. I hope they are good ones - I'm doing this on my phone & it's a little hard to see!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Monterey, CA

2 comments:

Peruby said...

What a nice outing for you! Have a wonderful and safe trip down the coast. Looks beautiful out there.

robin michelle said...

Thanks Peruby! It was a great trip but I'm glad to be home!