Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thoughts for today

I found these on a blog awhile ago and thought they were funny. I can't remember where I saw them but the person was just quoting stuff they found in wandering the internet so I guess it's ok to pass them on unattributed!

• The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

• War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

• Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

• I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted pay checks.

• I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

• The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

• Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

• When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

• Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

• To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

No comments: