Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Library



I'm making slow progress on my library list. I did go to a new one the other day - the Del Paso Heights branch. I have 11 more to go still. It's a small branch so it was easy to look through all the books. I ended up with a couple of mysteries, a book of poems and a decorative beading book. The beading book has instructions for making beaded lampshades. I think they look really neat and I'd love to make one. I'm afraid that my cats would be very fond of it though!

The first picture is, obviously, the library. The second is just leaves on the ground in the parking lot. I love all the leaves on the ground. I have a bowl of them in my kitchen that I've picked up when I walk and I also have a few on my desk at work.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh Robin, send me your address. Have I got leaves for you!! Well, we had 75 MPH winds so most of the ripe ones are on the ground.

Most of your Library list is turning red.

I think a beaded lampshade would be a bear to keep the dust off of.

robin michelle said...

75 mph! Wow I think I'd have been a little scared! Yeah I guess it would get awfully dusty. Oh well.

It is turning red slowly but surely. I'm just worried because it's almost November!