Thursday, October 7, 2010

A few pictures

I'm kind of lazy and in a hurry this morning so here's a few pictures with short explanations!

I took a walk at lunchtime yesterday and met this cat around the corner from work. I think we're friends.


A few months ago I took a picture of a leaf print on the sidewalk but it was a shadowed picture. I think this is the same print. Anyway I really like it!


I want one of these!


This is a tree I saw on my way to work yesterday. I thought it looked pretty. Standing underneath it the leaves look kind of lacy but it's harder to see in the picture.



Alley looking down toward where I work.



A leaf I found while I was walking. I just thought it was pretty.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You notice what most people take foregranted.

robin michelle said...

Thank you! I hope you're feeling better today!