Thursday, December 18, 2008

Word of the Year

This is an interesting idea that I found, where else, on a blog! Christine Kane's blog is about inspiring creativity, change and other good stuff like that. One of her suggestions in lieu of long lists of New Year's resolutions that generally last 2 minutes, is to choose a word for the year. This word is a way of setting intentions for the year.

Anyway I really liked this idea and am working on choosing a word for 2009. I have a list of 12 words right now. When I started this I thought it would be easy but it really requires you to think about what each word would mean. It's easy to say, oh I'll pick the word change. But what exactly would that mean? Also it's a little broad and I want to be a bit specific.

Give this a shot - it's kind of fun! If you pick a word please, please share it as a comment or post! Once I decide, I'll share mine.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: