Monday, December 29, 2008

Texeira Lane

This is kind of fun. You can go to the Draw a House site and draw a house and then your personality is analyzed. Now you can either do this on your own or you can draw your house on Texeira Lane. I drew a house and created Texeira Lane. If you follow this link --> Texeira Lane - you can draw your house and add it to the lane. If you want to view the street I made you can follow this link --> View. I hope someone else will draw a house & add it to the lane. I'm kind of lonely there by myself. Also I'm hoping your house will look better than mine & improve the neighborhood! I'm not a very good artist. Those are cats in the yard by the way! Give it a try - you really don't have anything better to do, do you? If so you should be posting it!

FYI - there is room for 20 houses on the street so get busy!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress



No comments: