Saturday, December 13, 2008

Candle Warning!

I read this on a beading blog & thought I'd pass it along as a reminder to everyone. I don't know about anyone else but I light candles all the time. Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of forgetting that I lit them. I am constantly reminded of my lapse in judgment by my ever-vigilant daughter. I can't count the number of times I've rolled my eyes at her lecture about blowing out candles. They seem so innocent and small . . . We all know they can start a fire but a reminder doesn't hurt. Hopefully you all have a Jill around to remind you about your candles. I guess I'd better stop rolling my eyes at her!

Robin, the lonely (often careless) blog mistress



1 comment:

Deni said...

At least you don't leave things on the stovetop cooking :(! I'm better about candles only because mom's kept after me!