Tuesday, December 9, 2008

As Time Goes By

This is pretty funny. I found it on another blog & thought I'd try it. If any of the songs seem strangely appropriate I swear it is how they they came up. Really I'm not imaginative enough to have paired them this way! Besides I have a witness - Pippin was with me the whole time! Anyway if you're bored give it a shot and then POST your answers here!

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!


If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say:
The very thought of you (Harry Connick Jr)

How would you describe yourself?
Concerto for Flute & Harp (Mozart)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Concerning Hobbits (Howard Shore - LOTR)

How do you feel today?
Then you may take me to the Fair (Julie Andrews - Camelot)

What is your life’s purpose?
That made me stronger (Stevie Nicks)

What is your motto?
Willow weep for me (Art Tatum)

What do your friends think of you?
Guenevere (Julie Andrews - Camelot)

What do you think of your parents?
Dont wanna lose you (Gloria Estefan)

What do you think about very often?
The living years (Paul Brooks)

What do you think of your best friend?
They can't take that away from me (Billie Holiday)

What do you think of the person you like?
Do I move you (Nina Simone)

What is your Life Story?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Elton John)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don't let me be misunderstood (Nina Simone)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
The long black veil (Johnny Cash)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Let me call you sweetheart (Scooter Lee)

What will they play at your funeral?
Still crazy after all these years (Paul Simon)

What is your biggest fear?
I truly understand (Jerry Garcia)

What is your biggest secret?
Easy to love (Billie Holiday)

What do you think of your friends?
Greystone chapel (Johnny Cash)

What will you post this as?
As time goes by (Jimmy Durante)


Robin, the lonely blog mistress



1 comment:

Deni said...

I don't have itunes, so I can't do this one....