Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Blog!

I found a fascinating new blog that I wanted to share with everyone. It is called Folia Salviarum, click on the name & you'll be taken directly to this inspiring blog. You may think, based on this introduction, that it is my blog but that would be wrong. And actually if you know me you'd realize that I'd never come up with that kind of name. Most of you are probably catching on that the only person who would come up with it is Jill. Yes, Jill, the family Luddite, has actually created (with a little help) her own blog! The name is something to do with plants and she'll mostly be talking about gardening in her blog.

If you have gardening questions you can ask her. She'll probably say she has to see the plant and then go into a long explanation that only peripherally has anything to do with your question. But hey, it's your life, go ahead and ask!

Robin

No comments: