Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Walking

My mantra: Walking is good. Excruciating pain is good. Exercise is good. I've been (mostly) walking every day though not as far as I'd like. This is due to the excruciating pain part. My back is hurting and I know the only way to get rid of the pain is to keep walking. So I trudge along muttering my mantra and hoping I'll make it home.

I do manage to take pictures as I trudge along and I thought I'd share some. Also a blog: The Solitary Walker is a great blog I stumbled on some time ago. It's interesting to read and he has wonderful pictures!

I found a little sidewalk art but not much. I have to walk a different way tomorrow and look for more. The tree in the fourth pictures is one I know I have a picture of when it was full of leaves. I need to look for it!











No comments: