Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Taking a break

I've been in Oakland & San Francisco this week. I'm taking a class in SF on web design & management. It's a 3 day class and I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot!

I'm staying in Oakland with my brother and sister-in-law and their 4 cats. Even though I love their cats, I miss mine!

Anyway I plan to get back to blogging this weekend. Here's a picture of downtown San Francisco near where my class is.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bayo St,Oakland,United States

3 comments:

Peruby said...

What web design program will you by using?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Wow Robin. I am so happy for you. It seems like a natural progression to be taking a web class. To me, you are the master of web maneuverability.

Poor kitties miss you too!

robin michelle said...

Peruby: We did Dreamweaver and then learned to make a website in Wordpress. Lots of fun!

Carol: Thank you! I agree it is a natural progression for me. I'm learning how much I still have to learn but it's good!