Friday, December 2, 2011

StoryPeople

Have you heard of StoryPeople? Now that I ask the question I'm not sure how to explain what they are! Created by Brian Andreas, the company now sells prints, furniture, calendars, and much more.  I have no idea how many stories they have but they are all great. This is from the about us section of their website and probably gives you a better idea than I have!

We're a diverse group of people, artists, activists, healers, tinkerers. We talk, we laugh, we eat great food & drink great wine, sometimes we disagree (passionately) & sometimes we agree (equally passionately) & it's all part of the same gift of being alive together. Our wish is that other people experience this amazing world we live in as a world of imagination & possibility & healing. We believe our stories do that. (& that's not just StoryPeople stories, but all our stories...) We believe (fiercely) in the power of stories, not because they're our stories, but because it is valuable & right to protect the precious connections between people.

Anyway I love StoryPeople! I have two prints hanging in my living room and I'd like to get a lot more. I was going through their site last night and finding stories I thought fit people I knew. I wanted to get them as gifts but it was getting rather expensive! Maybe I'll do it individually throughout the year. I can easily find at least 2-3 prints that fit everyone I know. I have so many favorites I couldn't possible show them all but here's a few. The first one is a particular favorite! Anyway I hope you enjoy these as much as I do and if you are looking for Christmas gifts, this is a great place to start!



No comments: