Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sidewalk Art, Leaves and Laundry

There are piles of leaves all over my neighborhood. Unfortunately I've noticed some are disappearing. Fortunately I've taken pictures of them! I have no idea why I'm so entranced by them but I am. Also I got some interesting sidewalk art on my walk yesterday. The other day when I did laundry I took pictures of the windows - I thought they looked nice!
 





The next two pictures go together. The first is easy to read, the second isn't quite as clear but if you enlarge it, you should be able to read it. Apparently the feeling was mutual. I thought it was kind of cute.










2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sidewalk Art and Window Art is cool. Piles of leaves are scarey around my house. My nutty neighbors have no consideration of wind. Terry has COPD and burning leaves cause issues, especially when the wind is blowing in our direction.

Like your pics though and glad the leaves are in YOUR neighborhood. ~lol~

robin michelle said...

I won't send you any leaves! I don't think they can burn them around here fortunately. I need to expand my walks so I can continue to find new sidewalk art!