Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A tree and a basket

I took this picture of the tree from my patio. I was looking at the different color leaves but I didn't really think they'd show up well especially taking the picture at night. It came out pretty good though!

I love Christmasy, glitzy stuff and I love baskets. So when I saw this one on sale for 40% off, I had to buy it! I have no idea what I'm going to use it for but I'm quite pleased with it. 

Ok, that's all I've got for today. I was just so pleased with my tree picture and basket I had to share them!




2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thats a perfect tree for a bird feeder!! Cats LOVE them ~lol~

Peruby said...

OMG! There would be NO WAY I'd be able to pass up that basket either! Love it! So jealous!

I see red and gold balls in it. Could be green..