Wednesday, November 3, 2010

25 things that make me happy

I borrowed this idea from another blog I read! I'll admit I didn't think I could come up with 25 things but it wasn't that hard. So what makes you happy?
  1. Flowers
  2. My cats
  3. Reading
  4. Working on my bead projects
  5. Writing
  6. Listening to music
  7. Long drives just to drive
  8. Being with my daughter
  9. Hugging someone I like
  10. Going for a walk
  11. Blogging, Facebook, Twitter
  12. Books
  13. Being outside at night
  14. Staying up until 2 or 3 am
  15. Visiting Soledad Mission
  16. Talking about British history
  17. Candles
  18. My iPhone 
  19. Figuring out how to do something
  20. Being with someone I'm really comfortable with so I don't have to talk if I don't feel like it but I'm not alone
  21. Libraries
  22. Finding a new book by an author I like when I wasn't looking for it
  23. Going to the fabric store & touching all the fabric
  24. Museums
  25. Bookstores

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Interesting post.
I'll play the game later today when I am home.

Andrea said...

When my daughters were young and we went to the fabric store, our favorite line was, "You touch it, you like it." :)