Monday, November 8, 2010

Mall Decorations

I spent the evening wandering around Arden Fair mall. I don't really like malls but I had to have tires put on my car and I went to Sears which is in the mall. Since it took about 2-1/2 hrs I had plenty of time to look around! While I don't like malls I love Christmas decorations and they had plenty up already. It seems a little early but I enjoy looking at them and I doubt I'll go back to the mall before Christmas so I'm glad I got to see them! I liked the little elves in window in the last picture.







5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm not so crazy about MALL decorations. Though, I admit that I LOVE to go into Chicago around the first week in December and walk around Downtown and Clark Street so see the window dressings. That is such a wonderful Christmas inspiration and really gets you in the mood. There is not another place on earth like Christmas in Downtown Chicago!!

Peruby said...

Beautiful!

Andrea said...

Ok I admit they ARE pretty, but I just can't even BEGIN to get in the mood!

Susan Mystery said...

Wow, I can't believe that the decorations are already up and was that a Santa already at the mall! I was hoping to breathe a bit after Halloween. They are pretty though.

robin michelle said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! Welcome "middle aged student!" Yep that is a Santa. I was surprised too. I didn't think he'd be there so early but I guess if you have a village for him he has to show up!