Thursday, July 8, 2010

This is cute!


Yeah another cat picture. . . .I just thought this was so cute. I spend a fair amount of time sitting at my computer and periodically Mellifera will decide to have a battle of wills with me over the seat. The minute I get up she jumps up on the seat and gets comfortable. When I come back she looks at me with sweet little eyes and mostly I end up not moving her. This pose is guaranteed to let her keep the seat as long as she wants! She goes to a lot of trouble scratching at the throw to get it positioned over her and I just can't bear to make her move. You'll notice she's draped over most of the chair. In the past she'd curl up in a ball at the back of the seat with the throw pulled around her (I'm still not sure how she does it even though I've watched!). She liked feeling hidden but unfortunately if I wasn't paying attention I'd sit down and nearly squish her! She's learned to take up a lot of space on the chair for safety!

No comments: