Sunday, July 11, 2010

Silent Sunday (more or less)






I took these the last time I went to the Soledad Mission which was a year ago. I really need to go back soon. I'm feeling so far away from everything today. I was 2 hrs away from the Mission in the Bay Area. Now I'm 3-1/2 hrs away. I was 45 min away from the ocean and now I'm at least 2 hrs away. But, but, but. . . I love it here, I really do it's just hard sometimes. Part of me feels like my home is still in the Bay Area and what am I doing all alone in this strange, very hot, city. I've decided it's like a relationship. You fall in love and everything is great for awhile. Then the rose-colored glasses come off and you realize, hey I have to work at this. But it's still good and it's still what you want. So...... I guess I'll go out in the heat & get my laundry done!

No comments: