Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My new place!

I went over this morning and took some pictures of my new place! I'm going to start moving some stuff over tomorrow night I think. It looks so spacious now because it's empty. I kind of hate to fill it up!


Fireplace in living room.


View from living room to patio.


From living room looking toward bathroom & kitchen. I love this built-in shelf - I'll fill it up very fast!


Dining room & kitchen.

Kitchen. The refrig is larger and I think newer than the one I have now.



Bedroom. I had turned the flash off so it's kind of dark. The window looks out onto the street. I think my cats will enjoy the view!



Front door! And you can see my "old" front door across the way.

4 comments:

jet said...

I think I saw light on that patio!

robin michelle said...

Yeah, I think it gets more morning light than I do now. I'm not sure how long into the afternoon it lasts. We'll have to watch it on Saturday!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is nice. Earlier this year we replaced our front door and picture window with two patio doors. I love them. Your apartment looks spacious and bright, even considering its empty. Its nice to see where you live.

Peruby said...

It's beautiful! Good luck!