Saturday, April 4, 2009

Twitter

I'm sure you all know what Twitter is - right? It's a social networking site that utilizes mini-blogs as a method of communication. You can post up to 140 characters at a time and people can sign up to follow your fascinating thoughts. Now here is very exciting news: I have a Twitter account and you can all sign up and be my followers! You'll need to have a Twitter account of your own which you can get by clicking on the word Twitter in the first sentence or in this sentence. (See how easy I'm making things for you.) My Twitter name is pmduo (for my cats in case you wonder) and you can find me here. I only have one tweet (a posting) up so far but if I get a bunch of devoted followers I'll probably put more up. Just think how much fun you could have reading my random thoughts!

I'm not very optimistic about this whole thing. I joined Facebook quite some time ago and post many thoughtful, insightful things on it and I only have a few friends. It's quite humiliating actually. Feel free to join Facebook and be my friend.

No comments: