Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Story People

I love Story People. If you haven't seen them you can view their site by clicking here. They are the creation of artist Brian Andreas. I was in a shop in Old Sacramento a while ago and saw his stuff there. The first thing I saw was a sculpture with a story called More Fair on it and I stood in the store and cried. The store owner said that was ok, a lot of people did when they saw it. A friend bought the Impossible Position print for me and after I came home & looked at the website I ended up ordering Flying Woman. It was difficult to choose & I now have a whole list of stories that I want!

Anyway take a look at the website. You can read random stories and you can subscribe to a story a day in your email. I did that & it's pretty fun to read them every morning.

No comments: