Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tabby's Place

Here's another link that I found on The Cat's Meow., (Catster's blog). Tabby's Place is a cat sanctuary in New Jersey. It is a cage-free sanctuary for cats founded by Jonathan Rosenberg in memory of his cat Tabby. Most of the cats have come from shelters and due to special needs such as disease or intractable personalities would have been euthanized. Tabby's Place serves as a hospice, an adoption center and a hospital. Check out the virtual tour - they have a pretty neat living space! I really think this is cool. When I get rich I'm going to start a cat sanctuary!

2 comments:

Deni said...

Tabby's place is my kind of pad...a mini version of our house.....

robin michelle said...

I was really impressed - I thought it was great. When I win the lottery I'll open one here!