Monday, October 23, 2017

Orange you glad . . .

I couldn't think of a catchy title for the color orange. All that came to mind was the knock-knock joke, "orange you glad I didn't say banana..." Anyway, on to orange. I had an appointment today about 30 minutes from home so I had more opportunity to find orange. It was harder than red! Aside from the obvious of Halloween decorations of course. I did pretty well though. My favorite is the Hagen's Orange Freeze sign. I had to turn around and go back to take that one! The picture with beads is a Halloween bracelet I am working on. Once I get it finished, I'll post another picture.


















2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

My favorite is the row of flags. I think you found a LOT of orange around. Bet it would be harder where I live. I'm going to look the next time I go out.
xx, Carol

robin michelle said...

Once I looked st all the picture I guess it is a lot!