Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Look What I Found!

I think it's a feral cat colony. I was driving home and saw a little black and white cat that looked like Pippin. Then I noticed there were other cats and feeding bowls. I couldn't get pictures of the all the cats but it looked like there were at least 6-7.  They are near the freeway but there are a lot of bushes around and it looks like they hide in them. The 2nd picture shows the area where they are. Now I'm going to watch for them everyday. And probably worry. . .





4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yup, I'd be worried. We live 3 houses off a small highway. Darned ferals MUST cross it. My SIL live 3 blocks away and cares for ferals. Catches them when she can to have them neutered. She has taken 3 inside but I have never seen them in person. They hide. I think one of her ferals visits my back yard and drives the dogs wild.
xx, Carol

Robbie said...

I hate to see this....but at least they are being fed..or we hope so!! UGH

robin michelle said...

They are so close to the freeway and it's a busy street. I don't know how to find out if someone is feeding them. It seems like they need to be in a safer place.

robin michelle said...

After I typed I didn't know how to check if they are being fed, it dawned on me that I could google it. Duh. There is a group in Sacramento and I'm going to call tomorrow and see what I can find out.