Friday, June 11, 2010

Not much to say

I haven't posted in a couple of days so thought I'd share this picture. It's windy here this morning and on my walk I attempted to take a picture of some flowers but you can see that the wind wasn't cooperating!

I had a second interview yesterday for a job I'd really like to get. I should know by next Tuesday. I'm trying not to get too excited but I'd really like this and felt the interview went well. Other than that I'm sending out resumes and working on a couple of birthday gifts for my daughter. She and her boyfriend & a friend are supposed to come visit this weekend so that will be nice.

Not much else to say - overall my life feels kind of slow right now - I haven't even been to the library in a week or so!


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We have had wind and driving rain that has laid my tall flowers down. I am still enjoying the color though.

Good luck on the job! Keep a positive attitude!

What kind of job?

robin michelle said...

That's true, even with wind & rain the color is still there.

It's as an office manager for a non-profit organization. The really good part (aside from having a job!) is that it's 4 blocks from where I live. I could walk to work everyday. Thanks for the good thoughts!