Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Wrap-Up

Well I didn't blog everyday so I'm feeling a little disheartened about that. I think I'm going to wait a few months before I attempt the blog everyday challenge again. I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed with life right now and don't want to make that commitment.

I read 15 books and went to the library 6 times in May. Four of those were new library visits so I'm making great progress on visiting all the libraries!

Almost French - Sarah Turnbull
A Thousand Days in Venice - Marlena De Blasi
The Case Has Altered - Martha Grimes
A Thousand Days in Tuscany - Marlena De Blasi
The Old Wine Shades - Martha Grimes
The Winds of Change - Martha Grimes
Dust - Martha Grimes
On My Own - Florence Falk
The Library: An Illustrated History - Stuart A.P. Murray
Deception - Jonathan Kellerman
The Blue Last - Martha Grimes
Lion of Ireland - Morgan Llywelyn
The Lamorna Wink - Martha Grimes
The Grave Maurice - Martha Grimes
Ruined By Reading - Lynne Sharon Schwartz

No comments: