Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moving Day!



I'm moving today! I think I've packed everything, I'm a little worried that I'm going to find a hidden closet full of stuff. I did manage to get rid of a lot of magazines, fabric and some books. I think I still have too much but I can go through things slowly as I unpack and hopefully get rid of more.

My cats are very nervous with all the packing and people looking at the house. I had originally planned to take them up with me today but I've decided it will be easier to wait a couple of days. That way I can get things a little organized and put all their stuff in place. Hopefully that will make the transition easier for them. The bad thing is it's a 1-1/2 hr drive to Sacramento. I think they are going to be very unhappy.

Anyway I guess I'd better get some sleep - it's going to be a long day!

2 comments:

Deni said...

well hope you are liking your new digs dear!

robin michelle said...

Now that I've unpacked some & can finally move it's pretty nice!