Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Moving!

I found out yesterday that I was approved for the apartment I wanted and I'll be moving in October 20th! I've been sitting here looking at all my stuff and wondering how I'm ever going to get it all moved. Then I realize: I don't care, I'm moving to Sacramento & I'm happy and I'll figure out what to do! There are so many things to worry about and I just don't care. I feel like this is the right thing to do and somehow things are going to work out. They have to - I'm mailing a security deposit and 1st months rent today so I'm committed!

It's a nice apartment. I was hoping to find something a little different but the places that I looked at were either really dumpy or expensive. This is, well kind of just a boring apartment, but it feels right to me. When I walked in the door I felt like I'd come home. It's in a small apartment complex in a nice neighborhood and I think it's going to be perfect for me. I'll post pictures eventually but for now I'd better get busy. I have an awful lot of stuff to pack!

2 comments:

Peruby said...

Congratulations on your new home, and best wishes! Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

robin michelle said...

Thank you - I'm very excited!