Thursday, October 29, 2009

It isn't me!

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you. ~Rita Mae Brown

I have a daily quote gadget on my Google homepage and this was the quote for today. Since everyone I know is nuts I think that means that I'm fine! I was quite relieved to find this out. The only problem is apparently I have something wrong with my hearing. For years I thought they were saying I was crazy, I guess they were saying they were . . .

So that was the thought for today. I'd post more but I'm recovering from a 1-1/2 hr car trip with 2 cats. One of them meowed, loudly, almost the entire time. Now they are both hiding under my bed. Hopefully they'll recover but I'm not sure I will!

No comments: