Saturday, May 23, 2009

StoryFlirt Challenge


Very cool I did it! Here is my StoryFlirt for the Inspiration Flirtation challenge. I'm not at home so I was afraid I won't be able to post this but I took a picture with my iphone, put it on laptop & edited with FotoFlexer (a cool, easy to use program). It worked great! Anyway here it is. I'm not much of an artist but it was fun to do. Oh, I just realized my picture doesn't have people in it. I guess that's ok, I think the people are in the buildings looking out the windows. Yeah, that works.

I forgot to add, although I think I said in an earlier post, that this challenge was inspired by StoryPeople created by Brian Andreas. So if you want to see the real thing - which is much better than mine! - go to StoryPeople!

4 comments:

Risa said...

Very nice!

robin michelle said...

Thanks Risa!

TinaWess said...

Robin,
Will be posting your story soon! So glad you did one! Just realized who you are on twitter! i'm following! ttyl, Christina

robin michelle said...

Thanks Christina! I'm glad you're following me! I really liked this challenge - it was a lot of fun & I'm so glad I found your site!