Friday, May 29, 2009

Cats on Twitter

Do you know that there are a LOT of cats on Twitter? There is even a blog called Cats Who Twitter. Just think about how hard it is for a little cat to type tweets with their claws. I know this because Pippin usually dictates his tweets to me but when I was gone last weekend he had to type them himself. He was kind of upset about it and has been complaining ever since. You may not think a cat has much to say but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you read Pippin's tweets to find that he has a lot of really interesting thoughts. He also has 87 followers! Pretty good! There is also a Twibe for Cats who Twitter & Pippin of course joined that. Here's Pippin on Twitter:

90 Following 87 Followers

pippintex

  1. After that time to make Mom stop working & cuddle with me. Busy day ahead!
  2. Going to go chase my sister off the couch. No reason. Just sounds like fun.
  3. Humans are sure lazy things & sleep a lot. Not like us cats who can get by on only 15-16 hrs sleep.
  4. Want more turkey today!
  5. Overslept & didn't wake Mom until 4am. Ok though she was still dopey & staggered around. Hey I have to get my kicks somehow.
  6. No I think I'm mad. I'm going to wake her up at 3am & try & trip her. Ha, that's a great plan!
  7. Mom went out for awhile but she's back now. I stole my sister's seat while Mom was gone & then she scolded me. I'm sad.
  8. "Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement, and love without penalties." ~W.L. George
  9. Chased my sister out of the bedroom. Now I have the bed all to myself. I'm happy.
  10. Turkey today! Good day!
  11. Just added myself to the http://wefollow.com twitter directory under: #cats #pets #cat
  12. From the FDA: the list of Nutro cat food products recalled. http://bit.ly/rZFf0
  13. Oh yeah, when Mom came home she gave us treats & when she wasn't looking I stole my sisters.
  14. Did chase my sister a couple of times. That was fun.
  15. Mom was gone a lot today & I felt really lazy so stayed in window watching birds.
  16. My Mom's story! RT@pmduo I'm excited!! RT @IFlirtation Check out @pmduo on http://tinyurl.com/qglsk5 It's our newest featured StoryFlirt!!!
  17. I want some freshly ground turkey. I'm tired of this cat food diet!
  18. My coat looks especially good tonight. Mom says I'm sleek and shiny. She calls me a handsome dude.
  19. It's been a hard day. Had to chase my sister out of MY window seat twice.
  20. Time for a rest. It's been a long busy weekend. Being responsible for this whole computer thing by myself was pretty tiring!

No comments: